Easy Robot Valentine treat
Don’t want your kids to hand out plain simple Valentine cards this year? Homemade Valentine gifts are the best way to show those who we care about that they are worth so much more than a couple of seconds. Many children hand out simple cards, but why not have your child take time out of the day to make their own DIY Valentines gift?
Crafting is not only something fun, but it is also a great way for children to increase their imagination and creativity. Here is a true goody treat that your children could give to their classmates from craftymorning.com. It creates more than one goody by having several treats combined into one.
Hot glue gun
Hi-C juice box
Permanent marker ( Sharpies )
Wiggly googly eyes
3 Chocolate shaped hearts
1. First have your hot glue gun ready and warmed up.
2. Then grab a Hi-C juice box and the three heart shaped chocolates. Hot glue the bottom of the juice box with two of the chocolates as if they were legs , one on the right side and another on the left , not too far apart from each other.
3. Hot glue the two smarties as arms , again one on the left and right , and grab another heart shaped chocolate and place is as a heart on the Hi-C juice box.
4. Grab the pudding cup and place it upside down on top of the juice box, creating the head of the valentine robot. Use strong tape if you want the kids to enjoy the pudding and use hot glue if you decide to just give it as a gift where the pudding will not be eaten.
5. Finally create a face on the pudding cup using a sharpie and the wiggly googly eyes. After this step, you are done !
Keep in mind that the Valentine robot can be made with alternative supplies. Instead of using a Hi-C juice, you can replace them with Yoo-Hoo milk boxes. You can also use Nerds candy or even raisins as the feet for the robot if you are going for a healthier gift. For the head, you can replace the pudding with apple sauce cups or jello cups.